Friday, March 03, 2006

Peanut meets Rachael Ray




Just kidding, Cam's pediatrician just happens to look like her! I can hardly believe it, but Cameron had his 2 month check up today. He is doing great! Here are the latest trading card stats:
Weight: 14 pounds, 2 ounces -- 95th percentile
Height: 24 1/2 inches -- 95th percentile
Head Circumference - 41 1/2 centimeters - 90th percentile
Cam also got his shots today and was very brave. He did not cry for the first one, but then when she poked him 3 more times he got pretty mad. He calmed down very quickly and it wasn't as traumatic for me as I thought it was going to be.

1 comment:

Corna said...

Cam is such a big boy! Next time I see our doc I'm going to ask her how she finds time for all those 30 minute meals in between appointments.