
Cam is not sure what to think of his new Bumbo Chair.
This is Cam's blog, where I will post photos and stories about my Angel faced Peanut, Cameron.
"Hey Mom! MOM!"
"It's sticky stuck."
"The sun is in the sky."
"Chugger chugger choo choo" - while playing Thomas.
"Nana, I want it, I help you?" Asking for a banana and asking for help getting it.
"Flowerworks" - His word for fireworks
"Taco Taco No Star" - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
"Gunnich" - Sandwich
"A-wishous" - Delicious
"Dee-yogurt" - Diego brand yogurt
4 comments:
he looks a little confused... don't worry soon it will be fun times for all!
It is fun to look at this and see what new thing Cam is exploring!
I have never heard of a Bumbo before.
At least he isn't screaming.
Anne Marie
He is such a big boy! And so dang cute! And what a great dresser.
SoCameron you don't know what to think well I'd hury up and make my mind.
-sam
Post a Comment