Cam gives Corinne a new idea of where to have time outs.Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Cam's blog, where I will post photos and stories about my Angel faced Peanut, Cameron.
"Hey Mom! MOM!"
"It's sticky stuck."
"The sun is in the sky."
"Chugger chugger choo choo" - while playing Thomas.
"Nana, I want it, I help you?" Asking for a banana and asking for help getting it.
"Flowerworks" - His word for fireworks
"Taco Taco No Star" - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
"Gunnich" - Sandwich
"A-wishous" - Delicious
"Dee-yogurt" - Diego brand yogurt
3 comments:
Oops, your mom caught me, I keep you in the crate! Heehee!!
Don't worry, Cam. I am going to pass the Utah Bar this summer so I can sue for false imprisonment on your behalf . I came by today to say goodbye but nobody was home I guess....
Cam you can't puppydog like me
Michael
PS my bro wrote this
Post a Comment