Saturday, August 12, 2006

summers in Ohio?

I just wanted to post a cute note from my cousin Katherine -
"Sarah ,
I want cam for my own baby ! You can send him for the summer ! just like when we were little, this time just send your baby ! You are welcome also but I know you have to work and since I bet Cam has not started his job yet there wont be that whole "getting time off work" stuff to worry about ,sooo he can come ! so just send him to me. please !
let me know what flight you have him on and the date and time he will be arriving so I can pick him up ! Thanks.
Love you ,
Katherine"

2 comments:

Corna said...

I'd take advantage of that offer! No wait, it would be too sad! But you could sleep!

Anonymous said...

This might sound a little better in 12 years or so. Remember the requests for military school?